6 Day Life Changing Wellness Program
Yoga is a personal life journey to awaken your body, heart and mind and blossom into your true Self. Yoga is medicine for the soul. Practicing yoga means living in harmony with life.
At Hariharalaya you have the unique opportunity to experience an authentic path of integral yoga and deep healing. We offer a full immersion into the present moment and being yourself.
You will learn different tools and practices to nourish your body, heart and mind. We will guide you on a deep journey of self discovery and awakening.
“If you’re feeling lost or burnt out and need a reset, I highly recommend this retreat. I feel transformed and deeply grateful for the experience.” Maria V.
Step back in time and immerse yourself in a magical healing oasisof Eden where you are free to be yourself. Leave all your to do lists, your roles and stories outside our gates. Take off your shoes and ego walk on the earth.
Give up your computers, phones and watches. Forget your daily habits and responsibilities. Be free from the pressure of time. Use this space to truly listen to yourself. You will be nurtured and supported by our skilled team of facilitators and a heart-centered community of beautiful souls from around the world.
The digital detox helps to free you from unnecessary distractions and makes space for creativity and deeper listening.
The time detox helps you to drop the stories and live in the timeless present moment.
The periods of silence help you to connect back to the source so you can tap into infinite wisdom of life.
“I can honestly say that my time at Hariharalaya changed my life. The digital detox combined with a regular schedule of meditation and yoga, creativity and healthy vegan food provides a beautiful platform for healing and personal growth.”
We embrace a simple process of awakening through an integrated practice of yoga, breathwork and meditation.
Our wellness program is set up to help you bring a deeper sense of awareness into your daily life.
We encourage you to awaken your creativity and playfulness by stepping out of your comfort zone and opening your heart.
- A journey of self empowerment and lifelong learning
- The process of accessing and living with creativity and wisdom
- A healthy rhythm and deep connection with the present moment
- A relationship with nature and the wisdom of life
- A personal journey of awakening
- Basic hygiene for your body, heart and mind
- A way of life
Integral Yoga is not just…
- A physical workout
- What happens on the yoga mat
- A performance or competition
- About physical strength and flexibility
- In Hatha Yoga, simple postures are held for an extended period of time with a focus on breath, awareness and vibration in order to release blockages and cultivate will power and inner strength..
- Each posture is a meditation on sensation, breath and balance.
- Each posture is an opportunity to cultivate a sense of ease (sukha) and stability (sthira) to carry with you in your daily life.
- Each posture is followed with space for awareness and integration in order to cultivate a deep sense of presence and no mind.
- With each posture, you are charging your body, heart and mind with light (prana), producing good chemicals, releasing toxins and the heaviness of the past.
- Our practice is at the same time accessible and challenging for all ages and levels of experience.
- Pranayama (breathwork) is key to bring balance your body, heart and mind and unlock the secret peace and power buried in your heart.
- By nourishing yourself with prana (life, light, energy) each day, then your body, heart and mind become alive like a flourishing garden.
- Cultivate a deeper relationship with your breath in order to balance your thoughts and emotions. Breath is the ultimate medicine.
- We work with a system of 3 simple breathing techniques before meditation to help balance your nervous system and the subtle inner pressure to allow you to enter into deep state of stillness and presence.
- These techniques are cleansing and purifying. They serve to balance your inner rhythm, activate your chakras and awaken your inner power.
- Meditation is a process of deep cleansing through the stillness of Being and not doing.
- Cultivate a sense of relaxed concentration. Dive beneath the surface of your thoughts and enter into a state of wholeness, of presence.
- Layer by layer, dissolve your body, heart and mind into pure light.
- Meditation is a fire to purify yourself and release the heaviness of the past in order to live in the wisdom of the present moment and awaken your intuition.
- Your meditation journey will be guided from within. We will give you tools and support to become your own teacher and student.